I woke up today and immediately started calling WAMU. I couldn't believe what happened on Monday afternoon, it was totally out of the blue and ridiculous.
Basically in 2002 I purchased an investment property using them as my lender, then in 2004 I refinanced my loan. It turns out that they recorded the legal description incorrectly for the refi and misapplied my pin number. Basically they stopped paying my property taxes 4 years ago.
Fast forward to Monday afternoon when the call that came in was from someone that evidently purchased my condo in a tax sale. Rule number one check to make sure that your bank is paying your taxes, that is if you escrow them.
So as it turns out we are a year or so past the tax redemption period.
So wish me luck on getting my place back.
I hope WAMU doesn't stick me with the bill on this one
Arlyn Tratt
RLN World Group Inc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment