I was tossing and turning last night for a few hours.
Partly because I didn't want the weekend to be over and Monday to begin, but also because I couldn't stop thinking about all the places where I was leaking.
I have a few investment properties that I rent out. Sometimes it's easy to get sidetracked and not follow up on them. I have a few parking spaces that I own and some studios. I have a townhome that has a Sec 8 tenant living there, that is pretty much a major pain in my side (More on that later) and oh yeah, another parking space there too. Along with some other things, I made a statement this morning that I would not necessarily solve all the issues this week, but at least get on top of them and have a solution in place! So I started a spreadsheet, (the answer to all my troubles) and this week I will take control of part of life again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment