Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fed up with outside agency's

This is the second time that I have been let down by outside phone support agencies.
I am not ready to disclose names, but man am I upset about it.
I wanted to hire a company for rln that would help me with follow up calls, and after months of looking I thought I found someone that could do it for me.
After they gave me a great pitch and a price quote and after I went ahead and got emotionally involved with them, they nailed me with a large set up fee that was not originally talked about up front. I am looking to shore up for next year as I feel I'll be busy. I want to be able to spend time with the kiddies and go on vacation while things move smoothly at home.
This past year I couldn't travel because I was chained to my desk and my phone.
Just when I thought It was going to get easy, Wham!

No comments: