One of my new businesses, amazingrentals.net. Hopefully will take off. Just what the world needs another vacation rental listing site. I know, I know. It's worth a shot though. I figure, even if it takes 10 years to make any money from it, it's worth it. The key is to have multiple streams of income. So this may become one of them. It is a great place to list your vacation rental, or B and B.
It is very basic now, but at some point if there is any revenue, it will become improved. I'm sure.
I currently have some of my property listed on the site, if you want to check it out here These are amazing three bedroom apartments that ovelook Lake Michigan and Navy Pier!
They are priced really well especially if you are coming in with a group of people and don't want multiple hotel rooms. I am looking for more people to sign up.
Go for it! We'd love to have you join our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment